Facebook has always been the most influential social media platform, and that is simply because it has a huge user base due to its popularity.
What makes Facebook so popular – The regular support to its users, user-friendly features, and freedom to express using various mediums. These mediums keep the Facebook feeds vibrant and engaging. Hence, many businesses embed Facebook feed on websites using WordPress plugins. Where Plugins make their task easy and feeds add a charm to their website.
As Facebook is now a hub for a large audience, marketers look towards this social media giant as an opportunity to market their products and brands. And rightly so, because Facebook provides them a platform to capture a large audience and helps businesses with various helpful features. But unfortunately, many of the Facebook features, such as Facebook Ads, often become costly for many businesses.
While keeping the popularity and impact in mind, they cannot afford to ignore Facebook. Hence, businesses try to extract maximum benefit from the platform by using one amazing strategy of embedding Facebook feeds on their respective websites. The strategy has helped many businesses to grow and prosper.
For your convenience, we went through various WordPress plugins that provide the feature of embedding Facebook feeds on the WordPress websites with ease, and examined them based on features, benefits, and cost, and came up with 3 best plugins.
Best 3 Facebook Feed WordPress Plugins:
1. Facebook Feed Plugin
Tagembed’s Facebook Feed WordPress plugin is currently the best in the market. Whether its features, advantages or cost, the plugin stood tall in all the categories. It helps you to collect Facebook feeds from your given source and then allows you to curate and customize them before displaying them on the website. Moreover, the plugin is free forever, and hence perfectly fits anyone’s budget.
An attractive-looking website is most important for the business; therefore, the plugin provides a customization feature where users can personalize their Facebook widget according to their needs and add grace to their websites. In addition, it also provides a moderation feature which helps its users to hide and block all irrelevant and spam posts from their embedded Facebook feed, which eventually maintains the quality of the website.
One of the best parts of the plugin is that it is easy to install and run, it is a coding free tool, hence even if you don’t have any coding skills, you can still operate this plugin.
2. 10Web Social Post Feed
10 Web Social Post Feed is another amazing WordPress plugin that allows you to integrate your Facebook account to your website. The plugins help you to keep the visitor engaged as it provides an unlimited number of feeds on every post and page. It provides full control over the feed, as users can hide and block unwanted posts. Also, users can personalize their widget with the customization feature.
3. Smash Balloon Social Post Feed
Smash Balloon Social Post Feed provides completely customizable, responsive and search engine crawlable Facebook feeds from your Facebook page or your desired source. The plugin is very simple to set up and does not require any coding knowledge or specific developer to operate.
How To Embed Facebook Feed on WordPress Website?
As mentioned above, setting up plugins and embedding feeds is really very simple. Here are the steps to do it using one of the best plugins in the market – Facebook feed by Tagembed.
a). Create Widget with Tagembed
- Sign up to create your Tagembed account, or if you are an existing user and already have an account, then provide your credentials to log in to your account.
- Tagembed dashboard screen will appear in front of you, click on the Create Widget button, that appears on the top right corner of your window.
- The Create Widget window will pop up on your screen, provide the desired name to your widget and click on the Create Widget button.
- Pick a source window that will appear in front of you, which provides your 15+ choices as your source. Then, from all of these options, click on Facebook.
- Choose Facebook connection type; you can choose from Page, My Profile Posts, Albums, Page Reviews and Page Mentions. You can even add further instructions from tick boxes and then click on the Continue with Facebook button.
- Finally, provide all credentials of your Facebook account. Your Facebook social wall will appear on your screen.
b). Embed Facebook Feed on WordPress Website
- Click on the Embed Widget button that is present on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Choose Your Platform dialog box will appear on your screen. Click on WordPress from given options.
- Here you can even adjust the height and width of your Facebook widget as per your need. Next, click on the Get Code button to get your embedding code.
- Copy the code on your clipboard and paste it on your website backend.
Alternatively, if you have already installed Tagembed’s Facebook Feed WordPress plugin, then follow these steps after copying the code.
c). Embedding Facebook Feed using by WordPress Plugin
- Sign in to your WordPress account.
- Select Text mode, from the Visual and Text option, that will appear on the right side of your window.
- Paste the generated code in the body section where you want to display Facebook feed
- Click on Update.
Facebook provides great help to its users, hence, provides links to the posts that users can copy and paste to their website’s backend to display feeds. But this process is time-consuming and has many limitations, hence, now businesses opt to embed Facebook feeds using WordPress plugins, as they not only ease the process but also add a charm to the website. The tools mentioned above are the best plugins on the WordPress app store, and they are easy to set up. So go ahead and download the plugin that best suits your style.