TikTok was launched in September 2016, and has witnessed great popularity ever since. It is currently available in over 150 countries, has around 689 million monthly users, and has more than 6 billion lifetime downloads.
What makes it popular? If we tend to point out some of the major reasons for this platform’s popularity, it is a short video platform, and people like to consume short videos as they are to the point, crisp, and do not consume the viewer’s time. Secondly, it provides great freedom to its users to create beautiful content. They can add music, voice notes, filters, and more to their video and make it more entertaining.
And one of the major reasons for its popularity is the vibe it carries. With such features, users can create lively, entertaining, and vibrant videos that attract audiences. How about bringing the same vibe to your website. Sounds interesting, right?
You can carry the same energy and vibe to your website by embed TikTok video on the website. You can easily perform this task with the help of social media aggregators tools like Tagembed. It is easy to use and simplifies the embedding process.
Right here step by step process to embed TikTok video on your website, follow the steps mentioned below:
How to Embed TikTok Videos on Websites
Easily embed TikTok videos just need two major method:
- Create TikTok Feed With Tagembed Widget
- Embed TikTok Video to Your Desired Website Platform
#Step1 – Create TikTok Feed With Tagembed Widget
- Sign Up to create your free Tagembed account or if you are an existing user, log in to your account.
- You will land up on the Tagembed dashboard window, if you are a new user, your first widget will be present on your screen, click the Edit button to proceed.
- If you are an existing user and looking to create a new widget with TikTok, click on the Create Widget button on the top right corner of the screen. Next, provide an appropriate name for your widget on the popup box and click on Create Widget button.
- Pick a source window that will appear on your screen, click on TikTok from various given options.
- Click on the Create Feed button and provide your credentials.
And within the blink of an eye, your TikTok widget will appear on your screen. If you want to customize the feed, just click on the Personalize option that appears on the left-hand side of the screen. This option allows you to change themes, background, font size of the feed and more.
Now it’s time to embed TikTok feed.
#Step2 – Embed TikTok Video to Your Desired Website Platform
- Click on the Embed Widget button that is present on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- You have the option to adjust the height and width of your widget. Now, click on Get code button to get the embedding code.
- Copy the code on your clipboard and paste it on the backend of your website.
And that’s it, within just a few easy steps, now you own an attractive website that showcases TikTok videos.
TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms, so if you haven’t yet included it in your marketing plans, then it is the right time for you to get started. Because with such popularity of the platform, it seems there is stopping it for now. In extension, embedding its videos on the website can be like the cherry on the cake. So just follow the mentioned steps and take an edge over your competitors by building an engaging and beautiful website.