To add Instagram Feeds on Shopify websites you’ll need to have a Instagram Feed App powered by Tagembed.
The tool lets you collect, curate and embed Instagram Feeds on Shopify in just a few clicks. Hashtag, handles, mentions, tagged etc are some of the advanced methods using it you can aggregate almost any of your feed.
You can use some exclusive themes & layouts, backgrounds, banners, CTA and more to embed Instagram Feeds on Shopify websites.
Lastly, just choose your website platform and generate the embed code accordingly.
Follow the simple steps to get more detailed guide
- Install Free Shopify App
- Select Instagram as your source to aggregate feeds
- Customize using themes & layouts, banners, background etc.
- Filter feeds using Moderation & Filter panel.
- Lastly, click on the embed widget button at the bottom-left of the editor screen.
- Choose your website CMS and generate the embed code for it accordingly.
- Copy and paste the embed code on your website backend and save the changes made.
Hence your Instagram Feeds will be live on your Shopify website.
Also Read – Embed Facebook Feed on Shopify website
There are many benefits of embedding Instagram Feeds on your shopify website such as:
- Increase Social Reach
- Build Trust
- Increase awareness
- Reduce bounce rate
- Increase the dwell time
- Boost audience engagement
- Showcase social proof
- Make website lively and vibrant
- Generate more UGC and many more
There’s nowhere you can go wrong with embedding Instagram Feeds on your website. Try now for free.