Display your Instagram content in our powerful widget – Instagram Feed. Newsfeeds, videos, stories – you can be sure your users will never miss a single post. Enticing look with original details of Instagram will be noticed for sure and will help to not only hold current users on the Webflow website but also invite your new Instagram subscribers.
If you’ve got your Webflow platform, you’ve overcome the first big challenge in building your online businesses.
Tagembed Widget is an amazing social media aggregator tool, which allows creating amazing and beautiful Instagram widgets for Webflow website with hashtags, handles, tags or mentions and etc. With Tagembed you can also generate and display Instagram feeds with mention your brand or posts from specific hashtags.
You can easily customize your Instagram Feed widget for Webflow, match your website’s style and colors, and add it to Webflow page, post, sidebar, footer, or wherever you like on your website.
How to Embed Instagram Widget on Webflow Website
Do you want to add an Instagram widget to the Webflow website? Right here is a quick step guide to you on how to embed Instagram feed on the Webflow website.
- Create a free account with the Tagembed widget or log in if you already have an account.
- You’ll be redirected towards the Tagembed dashboard.
- Your First Widget will be already created, just click on the Edit button to proceed.
- Select Instagram from the dialogue box that appeared
- Enter details of feeds that you want to fetch into the widget
[Handle(@): To fetch Instagram feeds from your handle once you log in automatically
Hashtag(#): Drive feeds related to the hashtag
Mention: Collect Instagram feeds of users who have mentioned you in their Instagram posts]
Now click on Create Feeds and login into your Instagram account.
As you have successfully created the Instagram widget, now head towards generating code and embedding Instagram Feed on the Webflow website.
- Move your cursor to the Embed Widget at the bottom left of the dashboard
- Select Webflow as the website platform
- Copy the shortcode from the prompted dialogue box
- Navigate to the Webflow website and login to the admin panel
- Head to the “Add Element” & scroll down to “Embed”
- Drag & drop it where you want to display the feeds
- Paste the code into the iframe and click on Save/Publish it.
Now your Instagram Widget can be previewed on your Webflow website.
Best Benefits of Instagram feed on Webflow App:
- More Productive
- Better Security + Hosting
- No Plugins Necessary
- Faster Speed
- Flexible CMS
- Easy to use
- Builds Trust
- Improvised Conversion Rate
- Increased Dwell Time
The inescapable benefits which I have mentioned above must have explained the importance of embedding the Instagram widget on the Webflow website. Introducing Instagram feeds on the Webflow website will not only render these benefits rather it will help you in increasing your brand awareness and brand visibility.
Incorporating the Instagram widget is a simple-to-do task and can help you in attaining the huge user base and maximum business benefits that you need to acquire an exponential growth of your business.