If you want to create good-looking business pages quickly for your Elementor website, then this blog is just for you.
Elementor is one of the best options right now for beautifying a business website. You can enhance the impact of the website by using LinkedIn posts and embedding them without any coding knowledge.
Here is an easy way to add LinkedIn feed to Elementor website.
Embed LinkedIn Feed On Elementor Website – Try Now Without Any Coding
In this article, we’ll show you how to add Elementor LinkedIn feed to your website in just a few effortless steps are:
1. Sign-up to Tagembed for your free account. Or if you are an existing user, then simply log in to your account using your credentials.
2. Tagembed Dashboard window will appear on your screen. If you are a new user then your first widget will be ready and visible on the screen. Click on the Open button to proceed. And if you are a current user looking to create a new widget, click on the Create Widget button on the screen’s top right corner. Next, provide an appropriate name for your new widget; finally, click on Create Widget to continue.
3. Pick a source dialogue box that will appear on your screen. From the Social Media Widget tab that consists of various social media platforms as options, Click on LinkedIn.
4. Create a LinkedIn widget window that will appear on your screen. You now have 3 choices as options for the source for your LinkedIn feed: Post URL, Company URL, and Profile Post.
Tagembed also provides an auto-update feature on LinkedIn. You can have the auto-update feature under the Company URL tab. The auto-update automatically updates the posts saving your time to manually update or refresh the feed.
Choose the appropriate tab as per your need. After choosing the source and providing mentioned details, click Create Feed to begin the aggregation process.
5. Click the Embed Widget button present on the bottom left corner of the screen.
6. Choose Your Platform dialogue box will appear on your screen that provides various CMS options as platforms. Click on Other from the provided options.
7. On the new window, you can set the widget’s width and height. And once you are satisfied with your modifications, click on the Get Code button and copy the code that appears.
8. Select the pages to which you wish to add LinkedIn Feed by logging into your WordPress Admin account.
9. Select Edit with Elementor, then drag and drop the HTML element to the chosen part of your website page where you want to embed LinkedIn Feed, paste the code, and click Update to finish the process!
Read More – Embed Facebook Feed To Elementor
Adding LinkedIn Feed to your Elementor website is a smart way to make the pages more engaging. As a result, you can efficiently turn your website’s visitors into leads and eventually business grow.