Twitter is one of the highly popular social networking channels where millions of active users contribute to a huge amount of content in the form of text, images, videos, gifs, and many more.
Seeing such potential of content over social media channels, website owners have the opportunity to embed Twitter feed on their website.
Social media aggregators can help you create the alluring Twitter wall and embed it on your website. There are several tools available in the market that help you collect Twitter feeds. In this blog, we will tell you about Tagembed to create Twitter Wall and embed it on your website for free.
We will guide you step-by-step to embed social media feeds on your website and the last end with the benefits of embedding Twitter Feeds on your website.
Steps To Add Twitter Feed On Website With Tagembed Widget:
1. Create Your Account With Tagembed For Free
- First, you need to create your account with Tagembed. If you already have, then login to your Tagembed account.
- If you are a new user, you can select free trial, start using a free-plan, or start with Basic Plan for the first time.
- Put mandatory details like email address, phone number, and create a secured password.
- And you are good to go with your Tagembed account.
2. Create Your Twitter Feed Widget
- Then you will lend to your Tagembed Dashboard, where you find an option to Create Widget.
- Click on the Click Widget button, give it a unique name and press enter on the blue button.
3. Collect Twitter Feeds
- The next step is to collect Twitter feed. Start by clicking on the Widget button and click on to Create Feed feature.
- A screen will appear with various social media sources, select Twitter as a source.
- Put the relevant hashtag, handle, mention, or list name to collect Twitter feeds (remember you can create one feed at a time)
- Select the check box to filter content and then click on Create Feed button.
4. Customize & Moderate Twitter Feeds
- Once you collected social media feeds, you have the option to customize Twitter feeds with various designs, themes, background styles, fonts, colours, and many more.
- You will also get the option to moderate your Twitter feeds if you want to remove any Twitter posts with poor quality, obscene, or inappropriate content.
5. Generate Code
- After completing customization and moderation, you can click to Generate Code.
- As you click on the Embed button located in the lower-left corner on the screen, you will get the option to embed Twitter Feed on the website with different CMS platforms.
- Select the one on which your website is built and click to generate code.
6. Add Twitter Feed On Website
- As to click to generate code, copy the code on the clipboard.
- Open your website backend and a web page where you want to embed a live Twitter wall.
- Paste the code and save changes.
Amazing Benefits Of Embedding Twitter Feed:
- Boost User’s Engagement
- Increase Authenticity & Trust
- Build Unique Content
- Embed UGC On Website
Now you have learned how to add a Twitter feed on the website in a step-by-step process. There are numerous benefits of embedding Twitter feeds on the website, from the user’s engagement, build trust, and enhance qualitative content on the website.
So without further ado, start creating and embedding Twitter feed on your website.