Want to give your business a reliability boost and win visitors’ trust? Then you are at the right place. This article will help you with the best and easiest way to achieve business credibility that helps you amplify sales.
According to a study, over 90% of people trust online reviews and read them before purchasing. And this is where Embed Google reviews jump in; it provides a platform where people can write reviews, display social proofs, and provide feedback about a particular product or a brand that helps other consumers in their decision-making.
Moreover, reviews also help brands, as it enhances their reputation, and at the same time, constructive criticism helps them to improve their product.
Why Google Reviews?
Now you must be thinking, why Google reviews? The reason is simple – trust.
Although various other platforms are available for reviews and feedback, unfortunately, these platforms sometimes provide fake and spam reviews. This not only misleads the consumer but also hampers a brand’s reputation. On the other hand, Google only allows authentic users to provide their reviews, making it the most trusted platform.
WordPress offers various tools that gather Google review widget about your brand and displays them on your website, these tools are known as Google review plugins.
For your convenience, we have listed 3 best WordPress plugins that can help you to amplify the website traffic and assists you to attain more sales.
Best Google Review WordPress Plugins:
1. Google Reviews WordPress Plugin
Tagembed’s Google Review WordPress plugin is currently the best Google review plugin on the WordPress app store. It helps you in gathering reviews from Google and displays them on your website. In addition, it eases your embedding process and gives added features. One of the prime reasons that make Tagembed’s plugin an ideal tool is its budget-friendly prices. Moreover, it is very easy to install, and by following two major steps, you can embed google reviews on your WordPress website.
2. WP Google Review Slider
WP Google Review Slider provides you with the facility to display Google reviews related to your brand on a slider. The tool displays reviews in a responsive widget, which means it adjusts itself according to screen type and provides a great user experience. It also offers multiple templates for your posts, which helps you to enhance your website’s charm.
3. Widget for Google Reviews
It is one of the most popular plugins on the WordPress app store. The plugin displays Google business reviews in the sidebar widget on your website. One of the best features of the plugin is that it provides a ‘Write a review’ button, which allows visitors to leave Google reviews directly on the website.
How to Embed Google Review on WordPress Website?
As the articles mentioned, you just need two major steps for embedding the reviews on your website while using Tagembed’s plugin.
These two steps are:
- Creating Google review Widget.
- Embedding reviews on the website.
Creating Google Review Widget
- Login to your Tagembed account. And if you are a new user, sign up and create a new account.
- After sign up you will be redirected to the Tagembed dashboard. Now click on the Create Widget button, which appears on the top right corner of your screen.
- Give an appropriate name to your widget and click on Create Widget on the pop-up window.
- From Pick a source window, select Google as your source.
- Provide needed information and credentials.
And within no time, your social wall will be ready. Moreover, you can customize your review by clicking on the Personalize option. The tool allows you to change themes, background, font styles, font sizes and more. With customization, you can match the widget with your website’s style as it adds appeal. Moreover, you can use the Moderation feature to hide selected contents from the review.
Read More: Google Review Widget For Squarespace
Embedding Google Reviews on the Website
- Click on the Embed Widget button, which is present on the bottom left side of your screen.
- Choose Your Platform window will appear on your screen. Next, select WordPress from the given choices.
- You can adjust the width and height of the widget as per your requirements.
- Click on the Get Code button to get embedding code.
- Copy the embedding code on your clipboard.
- Visit the WordPress website, and log in to your account.
- Paste the code on the website editor.
Alternatively, if you have already had Tagembed’s WordPress plugin installed on your website, after copying the code, follow the following steps.
- Log in to your WordPress website and select the place to add google reviews to your WordPress website.
- Navigate for the visual and text option that you will find on the right-hand side.
- Choose the Text mode, paste the generated code.
- Click on Update to save changes.
Summing It Up
Embedding Google reviews on the website is a profitable strategy as it incurs minimum cost provides a great return on investment. In addition, by displaying reviews, you can win visitor’s trust as people believe in user-generated reviews and at the same time it increases your brand reputation as you appear transparent to your visitors. It is a win-win situation. So what are you waiting for? Follow the steps mentioned above and showcase reviews about your brand on your website.