Making your website interesting and vibrant can be a tough task. And it can take a lot of time and effort to add liveliness to your website to attract visitors, Right? But what if we tell you it isn’t. Twitter feed plugin is a solution to all your concerns mentioned above, as it enables you to embed Twitter feed on your website.
A Twitter feed is the most fascinating and interactive thing to add to your website. Many WordPress plugins provide you with the facility to embed Twitter feed on your WordPress website. These plugins even provide a dedicated Twitter Widget that assists you in gathering tweets and displaying them on your website.
Here, for your convenience, we have picked 3 best Twitter feed WordPress plugins that provide great results and saves your efforts on making your website appealing to the audience.
Top 3 WordPress Twitter Feed Plugin:
1. Twitter Feed WordPress Plugin
Tagembed provides the best Twitter Feed WordPress Plugin, which helps you to aggregate social media feeds from various social media networks. You can use this plugin to embed live twitter feed on your WordPress website.
Occasionally, many people misuse the freedom provided by Twitter, as post abusive or spam tweets that can be related to your brand. With the help of the moderation filter, you can monitor the feed and filter out all obscure tweets from the feed. In addition, the profanity filter aids you to block tweets containing mentioned keywords and block contents from a particular Twitter handle. These measure helps you to maintain the quality of your website, which is vital to create a good impression on visitors. And as we know, a good impression can lead to sales; therefore, the moderation filter can come in handy. Apart from moderation, it provides various other features like personalization, curation, and more, making it an ideal tool for your WordPress website.
2. Custom Twitter Feeds
Moving from one useful plugin to another, Custom Twitter Feeds is an excellent tool, which makes your task of embedding Twitter feed on your website easy and effective. With customisable options, you can add grace to your website and make it pleasing to the eye.
Moreover, it makes your website more interactive and engaging by displaying infinite tweets on your website. The plugin provides a ‘Load More’ button that enables visitors to scroll through the feed and look at tweets.
3. Recent Tweet Widget
Recent Tweet Widget offers you a Twitter widget that allows you to display all the latest tweets and Twitter updates on your website. It is necessary to keep your customers and visitors up to date about your latest developments and announcements. It helps you to build a strong connection with your customers and improves your brand’s reputation.
How to Embed Twitter Feed on Website – Try Now Free
With such benefits and features, you might be thinking that embedding a Twitter feed could be a complex process. Popping your thought bubble, the answer to this concern is a big “NO’. Add Twitter feed on WordPress website involves these few easy steps. Moreover, you don’t even require any coding skills or knowledge to perform these steps. Here, we will be explaining the steps using Tagembed – social media aggregator tool, which is currently the best in the future market.
Simple Steps to Create a Twitter Feed
- Log in to your Tagembed account, and if you are a new user, sign up to Tagembed.
- Click on Create Widget button present on the top right corner of your screen.
- Provide the desired name to your Twitter widget on the pop-up window and click on Create widget button.
- Select Twitter from the Select your source popup window.
- Select your connection type; you can choose from HashTag, Handle, Mention, List, Favorites, Advanced. If you want, you can provide added instruction from tick boxes.
- Click on Create Feed button and provide your Twitter credentials.
And within the blink of an eye, your Twitter feed will be ready and visible on the screen; you can customise the feed using the customisation feature and match it according to your website’s style.
Read More: Easy Guide – Embed Twitter Feed On Website
Embedding Feed on website
- Click on the Embed Widget button, present on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click on WordPress from Choose Your Platform pop up.
- Adjust the width and height of the feed according to your preference and click on Get Code button.
- Copy the code and paste it on the backend of your website.
Alternatively, if you already have Tagembed’s WordPress plugin installed on your website, after copying the code, follow these steps.
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Open the website page where you want to display the live twitter feed.
- Choose Text Mode, from the visual and text options on the page editor.
- Paste the generated code on the text mode
- Apply the changes and Save.
Businesses often opt to embed Twitter feed plugins on WordPress websites to generate traffic on their website and enhance their brand recognition. WordPress provides various plugins that help you to embed Twitter feed on the website with ease. These plugins are easy to use and provide great results for your business, so go ahead, use these tools and establish your brand.