Today if we discuss social media, the first thing that comes to our mind is Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and etc.
Right now Twitter is a powerful channel for marketing purposes. In fact, success depends on engagement, typically in the form of Likes, retweets, comments, or shares.
One opportunity to increase engagement on your business with the Twitter widget is by using the social media aggregator tool to your website — which could increase likes and comments on your posts without driving viewers away from your website.
Want to embed Twitter Widget on Websites? Well, this easy guide will take you through a few clickable steps to add Twitter feed to your website. Also, the benefits of adding Twitter Widget.
How To Embed Twitter Widget to Website
To embed Twitter Widget on your website, you will need a social media aggregator tool such as Tagembed Widget.
By using this tool you can discover, curate, and embed the social media contents on the website in just a few clicks. Below are the steps on how to add the Twitter feed widget on your website for free.
Here, we’ll explore how to embed Twitter feed widget on a website.
- Log in to your Tagembed account, and if you are a new user, sign up to Tagembed
- Click on Create Widget button present on the top right corner of your screen.
- Provide the desired name to your Twitter widget on the pop-up window and click on Create widget button.
- Select Twitter from the Select your source popup window.
- Select your connection type; you can choose from HashTag, Handle, Mention, List, Favorites, Advanced. If you want, you can provide added instruction from tick boxes.
- Click on Create Feed button and provide your Twitter credentials.
- Click on the Embed Widget button, present on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Now click on suitable website platform (like WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace and etc.)
- For example choose the WordPress, And Adjust the width and height of the feed according to your preference and click on Get Code button.
- Copy the code and paste it on the backend of your website.
Tada! Follow these simple steps, you will be able to collect, curate, customize Twitter feeds for your website. So what are you waiting for? Start embedding your Twitter Feeds and drive enormous traffic to your website.
Read More: Add Twitter Widget For WordPress Website
Amazing Benefits of Adding Twitter Feed Widget On Websites:
There are many profitable benefits of adding Twitter post widgets on websites. Some of them are:
- Boost social reach
- Build user trust and loyalty
- Increase dwell time
- Decrease bounce rate
- Display social proof
- Drive sales
- Save time & resources
- Generate more user generator content (UGC)
So, here is the easiest way to embed Twitter feed widget on the website, examine them all, and get the best for you and your business.
What are you waiting for now?
Go ahead with adding the amazing feed of Twitter on any of the website-building platforms.
Grow your business as well as boost traffic on your website with all the factors that have been mentioned above in this quick guide. Tagembed Widget is always ready to help you out with your business.