In today’s world, social media performs a vital role in each thing of life. In case you’re a digital marketer, then you, of course, know about the significance of social media in a business. Businesses now spent a good amount of money to get attraction from a targeted audience through different social media channels.
Twitter is a micro-blogging website and a well-known brand in the social media industry with more than 300+ million active users base, and if you are a marketer, then you should consider Twitter as a way to promote your brand/product and gain success. Easy embed Twitter widget on WordPress website increase user engagement and work as social proof.
At present, so many popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, etc. provide you to make a widget to be shown on your wordpress website. But Twitter has its way, you can add Twitter feed on wordpress website without any technical know-how.
So let’s talk about some ways to Add Twitter Widget for your WordPress Website.
Easy Steps to Add Twitter Widget on WordPress Website By Using Social Media Aggregator Tool:
You can easily embed Twitter feed for wordpress website by using Tagembed Widget You can add Twitter profiles, tweets, hashtags, handles, etc. as a widget according to your preferences. Simply just get an embed code for the content you want and paste it into the website page where you want it to display.
1). Add Twitter Widget:
- Log in to your Tagembed account, and if you are a new user, sign up to Tagembed.
- Click on Create Widget button present on the top right corner of your screen.
- Provide the desired name to your Twitter widget on the pop-up window and click on Create widget button.
- Select Twitter from the Select your source popup window.
- Select your connection type; you can choose from HashTag, Handle, Mention, List, Favorites, Advanced. If you want, you can provide added instruction from tick boxes.
- Click on Create Feed button and provide your Twitter credentials.
2. Embed Twitter Feed on WordPress Website
- Click on the Embed Widget button, present on the bottom left side of the screen.
- Click on WordPress from Choose Your Platform pop up.
- Adjust the width and height of the feed according to your preference and click on Get Code button.
- Copy the code and paste it on the backend of your website.
Read More: Embed Twitter Feed On Website
We have now discussed two ways to add Twitter widget for WordPress website. You can use both the options as per your choice, but if you seriously want to present your brand/product attractively and gain some amazing engagement through that, you should go for Tagembed Widget.